Once I do that I place those pieces between two sheets of paper. I usually just grab some paper from my printer. I then place a iron with a low setting on top of the sheets of paper for a couple seconds. I then check to see if it is bonded if not then I re-do if for a couple more seconds. I almost always have to trim the fibers that did not stay in between the sheets of film, but that's OK.
I figured out which Cuttlebug folders I wanted to use and passed through it, with the die cut I did have to use a piece of card stock as a shim. For the A2 size used Angelina film color Crystal Amethyst and Angelina Fiber Red Wing Flash. For the butterfly I used the same film but with Angelina Fiber Desert sunset sparkle. Its hard to show in picture form how these fibers look, however they are very fine and have a sparkle to it.