Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lilly of the Vally birthday card


This is my first card that I made using this line of stamps, and I now think I have a new obsession!
I colored it using my Cpics and I just loved how it came out. I then added a patterned paper, a small sentiment and some pearls for primas E line. I added bling to the stamp both with Copic Spica at you line, and some Stickles. I cut it out using Spellbinders Nestabilities. Most of my projects are very clean and don't have a ot of busy work. They are simple and easy to complete. Looking back I may have added a bow or another patterened paper, but I made it in less then 30 mins! Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

ScrappinMT said...

Way too cute! Love the sparkle!

Janice said...

Lisa this card is so pretty! The bling is just perfect for it!

chefkimmo said...

What a cutie

Julie518 said...

Lisa - I love how you added the sparkle to this little girl - you did a great job coloring her perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather Reitsma said...

Lisa, very cute. I love the colors.

Heather